Mission 1- Slow leak detection
1. Open kitchen faucet on cold, at very low continuous flow - as low as you can go without it being a drip.
2. Record "Start Time" of when you turned on water in the log below.
3. Place a measuring cup under the running water for 1 minute.
4. Remove measuring cup after 1 minute and KEEP WATER RUNNING for 11 more minutes.
5. Turn off the water and enter the "Stop Time" in log below.
6. If water in cup exceeds 90 ounces, do not run any water for 20 minutes and perform kitchen experiment again.
7. If water in cup is less than 90 ounces, do not run any water for 20 minutes and repeat experiment with bathroom faucet.
8. Hit submit when both kitchen and bathroom experiments are complete.