A total of 6 Phyn Plus devices can be added to a Phyn account using the latest version of the Phyn App.
- The Multi-Home Support feature is available in version 1.3.5 of the Phyn App.
- Version 1.3.5 was launched 10/16/18 in the App store and in Google Play.
- To check what version of the Phyn App you have, just launch the Phyn App. The version number appears in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
The Multi-Home Support feature of the Phyn App is perfect for people who own a vacation home or a rental property!
It is easy to setup multiple Phyn Devices using the Phyn App. Here’s how!
After you have configured your first Phyn Plus device, just launch the Phyn App on your phone
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Tap the address associated with the first Phyn Device you setup
- “Add a new device” will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap “Add a New Device”
- Tap Continue
- Tap Next at the Check for Power screen
- Follow the steps to Pair your new Phyn device to the home’s Wi-Fi network
- At the Add Home screen, Enter the Home address where the new Phyn device is located, and tap Next
- At the Configure Home screen, you will take the inventory of your fixtures, tap Next
- Configure home – add your fixture inventory
- At the Water Activity screen, tap the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner
- The Menu for the new Phyn Device will be displayed. You can view the Activity Monitor, do a Plumbing Check, Check Consumption, control the Shutoff valve, etc. for the new Phyn Device you have just added.
- To view another Phyn Device, simply tap the Phyn icon at the top of the screen again and a list of your Phyn devices will be displayed. You also have the option to install another Phyn Device by tapping Add a new Device at the bottom of the screen.