My plumber just installed a replacement Phyn Plus, how do I connect it to my Phyn App?
How to connect a replacement Phyn Plus to your Phyn App
After a replacement Phyn Plus device has been installed, you must contact Phyn Support by either email or phone and request that the old Phyn device which is still linked to your account be removed. Once the old device has been removed, you can pair your new device to your account.
- Advise Phyn Support that your new Phyn Plus device has been installed
- Request that Phyn Support remove your old Phyn Plus device from the system
After Phyn Support has confirmed that your old Phyn Plus device has been removed from the system follow these steps:
- Launch the Phyn App
- The Phyn App will display “Your account has been created – Next connect your device”.
- Tap Continue
- “Check for Power” will be displayed. Note: If the lights are not blinking, tap the blue button once.
- Tap Next
- Follow the steps to connect your replacement Phyn Plus device to your Phyn account
Note: The new Phyn Plus device will have to learn your home’s water usage in the same way the original Phyn Plus device did. Auto Shutoff eligibility will be reset to a Learning Phase. You can monitor the progress of Auto Shutoff eligibility, measured in “% ready”, in Settings. Providing feedback to any alerts you are sent will speed up the process.