How to connect your Phyn Plus device to use Google Assistant voice commands
You can connect your Phyn Plus to Google Assistant! After you enable the Phyn skill in the Google Assistant app on your smartphone, you can use these commands:
- Okay Google, ask Phyn Device how much water I used today
- Okay Google, ask Phyn Device how much water I used this month
- Okay Google, ask Phyn Device to turn off my water
- Okay Google, ask Phyn Device to turn on my water
- Okay Google, ask Phyn Device for my water status
Note: If you have multiple devices, specify the home name.
- Okay Google, ask Phyn Device to turn off my water at Vacation Home
- Download the latest version of the Phyn App from Google Play or the App Store
- Log in to your Phyn Account
- Tap Menu > Settings > Smart Home Integrations
- Tap Google Assistant
- Tap Open Google Assistant
- If Google Assistant is installed on your phone, the application will launch. If not, you will be prompted to Install the application.
- After installation is complete, tap Open.
- Google Assistant will launch. Tap the Compass icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the Search bar at the top of the Explore screen, type in “Phyn”. Tap the Phyn Plus skill.
- Tap Link
- Enter your email address and password of the Phyn Account you wish to link
- Tap Submit
- The Phyn Plus skill has been enabled for Google Assistant on your phone.
- Your Phyn Plus account is now linked to Google Assistant.