Water Use Plus Beta – Incorrect fixture label for a water activity
Occasionally a water activity will be incorrectly categorized in Water Use Plus Beta. The water activity can be either a single event or multiple events.
Note: For multi event fixture labeling, Phyn App version 2.2.0 or Higher is required.
Follow these steps to correct the fixture label:
- Navigate to the screen where the incorrect water activity fixture labeling occurred. In this example we will correct water usage events that were attributed to the Tub which should have been attributed to the Sink
- Tap Tub. A list of the events attributed to the Tub will appear. The Phyn icon appears to the right of each event to signify that the event was categorized by Phyn, not by the User.
- Tap Edit in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. The list of Tub events will appear with a circle to the left of each event.
- Tap to select the water usage event or events that need to be re-labeled.
- Tap Rename at the bottom of the screen.
- Re-labeling options will appear
- Tap Other
- Scroll down and tap Sink
- The water activity events will now be changed from Tub to Sink. Since the user has made these changes, a Phyn User “Person” icon will appear next to the events that you have elected to change.
- Repeat the process for any other events that were incorrectly categorized.
- Tap the back arrow when finished.